Eco-friendly company clothing, a sustainable choice
Whether to start or accelerate your commitment to corporate responsibility…
Our branded uniform collections breathe life into plastic bottles that would otherwise pollute our oceans and our soil. This process for the creation of our fabrics offers us and offers you other major ecological advantages, since it makes it possible to reduce:
- The use of new oil, therefore our greenhouse gas emissions during the manufacture of our products
- The use of freshwater
- The energy consumed for the production and creation of company clothing. And if you were to ask yourself the question, we can proudly say it: the technical performance of our recycled fiber is superior to all other fibers used by our competitors.
More than 750,000 bottles recycled this year, thanks to our customers.
Together, let's take action
The facts :
- The fashion and clothing industry is responsible for over 10% of the world's annual carbon dioxide emissions.
- The fashion industry produces 20% of the world's wastewater.
- Over 8 million tonnes of plastic end up in our oceans each year.
- It is no longer a mystery to anyone; the fashion and textile industry is one of the most polluting industries in the world.
- For this reason, our mission is to promote sustainable development in all corporate circles, with as much dedication as passion!
- First of all because a conscientious employee is also a consumer and a conscious citizen, able to adopt more responsible consumption habits. Finally, because we firmly believe that company clothing that carries your values increases the awareness of your employees as much as it promotes your brand as an employer.
Certifications, to realize our vision of a sustainable future.
We are proud of our WRAP and OEKO-TEX certifications and we want you to know why they are important to us.
WRAP certification is globally recognized and certifies production plants by ensuring compliance practices meet the highest standards in the apparel industry by going out into the field and visiting factories. To ensure superior compliance, even certified factories are subject to unannounced follow-up visits during their certification periods.
The OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 certification
The OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 certification, a high benchmark in the industry, certifies that our polyester fabrics do not contain any substance that could affect human health. OEKO-TEX® laboratory tests include around one hundred test parameters and take into account the intended use of the textiles. The higher the skin contact of a textile product, the more stringent the limit values for each product class.
Certification of our plastic flake supply partner
We have selected partners that are as environmentally friendly as we are. This is why our recycled plastic flake supply partner is SCS certified. Why is it important for us that our partner is SCS Recycled Content certified? Because SCS ensures a sustainable supply chain. Recycled content certification demonstrates our and their commitment to the conservation of natural resources and therefore supports our sustainability goals.
The process of creating our quality fabrics
Recycled plastic bottles
Plastic bottles are collected from oceans and soils to preserve our environment.
Bottles crushed into flakes
The bottles are cleaned, cut into pieces, melted and reduced to flakes.
Flakes transformed into yarn
The recycled plastic flakes are first made into yarn.
The yarn is woven, knitted and sewn
The yarn is used to make recycled polyester fabrics which are later used by Hub1916 to produce eco-friendly company clothing.